Protecting your biggest asset – your IP
Have you developed innovative products, processes, created a new brand, content or design but not protected them? Are you generating maximum profit from your technology, innovations and ideas? Have you developed software or technology that could change the way a sector operates but don’t know what to do next? Are you worried a competitor is copying your brands, designs or innovations which confuses your customers and damages your reputation?
If you answered yes to any of these questions it may be worth you having a conversation with Joanne.
Joanne is a recognised Intellectual Property (IP) specialist and former life scientist. So far, so good. But that is not really enough is it?
Fortunately, Joanne also possesses a rare ability to explain complex matters in a clear and straightforward way. This is not a given with IP specialists. Chances are you will want to understand your options, mull them over. Speaking in plain English is one of HM3 Legal’s six standards – we believe in empowering clients to make the best decisions for them and their business and not be bamboozled with legal jargon.
Help with protecting your IP
How can Joanne help you? Her tenacious but practical approach will guide you through the IP cycle including:
- Identifying and understanding ownership and use of your innovations and creations.
- How best to capture, commercialise and protect your IP rights.
- Maximising revenue and protection by negotiating the right commercial agreements and acquiring the right permissions.
- Supporting you in the enforcement or defence of any IP disputes via the courts or other forums.
- Getting your IP rights in order before any external investment or sale of the IP or your business.
Contact Joanne to understand your IP